MAS won five significant awards at the recently concluded Presidential Export Awards, organized by the Export Development Board (EDB). The awards presented by President Maithripala Sirisena at the BMICH, recognised the contribution of MAS to the Sri Lankan economy as a key exporter with the following accolades.
- The Highest Value Added Exporter of the Apparel Sector – 2014 – MAS Intimates
- The Highest Foreign Exchange Earner of the Footwear & Leader Product Sector – 2014 – MAS Fabrics
- The Highest Value Added Exporter of the Footwear & Leader Product Sector – 2014 & 2015 – MAS Fabrics
- The Highest Contributor from the Regions to the Export Supply Chain – 2015 – MAS Active
- The Most Market Diversified Exporter – 2014 – MAS Active